[ SHOWGSD-L ] vets, kennels, et al

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 12:04:02 -0400

Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  To me the thing that is always a surprise is the fact that all of us
have been preaching about spaying and neutering for years and years but
nobody listens. I get many callers who ask me if it is harmful to alter
their dog/bitch, and always have got these calls for the last fifty
years, or so. One would think nobody was able to read or hear.
You are absolutely right.  Sometimes people just don't listen---besides vets
losing much of their income, consider boarding kennels, etc.  And ya can't have
training classes if there are no dogs to train. . .  The bill is a nightmare.
Penny in NY