[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: vets

  • From: Royal T Shepherds <gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 08:33:02 -0800 (PST)

Speaking of our Veterinarians' sons... I have a new vet for the last few
years because the son we paid to go through college was the biggest jerk of all
time!  His father was the greatest, but his kid.....the worst vet I've ever
been to.  We remained at that office until the father retired, then found a new
vet.

Gina
 ROYAL T SHEPHERDS
http://www.royaltshepherds.com
Home of: Ch Covy Tucker Hill v Royal T's Edsel,CD,NA,CGC,HIC,OFA h/e/t/c