[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: veterinarian investigation

  • From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 20:17:19 -0500

Peggy,
  I sent this link to my Vet, my VERY loved Brad........and here is what he
sent me.
That was an interesting and disturbing segment.  I can think of a clinic or
two in our area that come pretty close to that from some of the things I
see.  The only problem is that if a dog has a minor issue and nothing is
done and it becomes a major issue (ie. Vomiting that is due to foreign body)
then clients often get on us for not doing something sooner.  It all comes
down to professional judgement, giving clients options and communication.
It is that simple.  And also treating a client as you would want to be
treated.  That's how I do it.  See you soon.  Mo