[ SHOWGSD-L ] vegetarians

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd list <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 22:48:21 -0400

I apologize to any and all vegetarians on the list...in truth, I don't
care if anybody is a vegetarian, a  vegan, a drunk, or someone who only
eats Cheerios.........  Anyway, those people, Levine, Mancuso, et al,
are vegans, not vegetarians, and my problem with them, as ARistas, is
not what they eat but that they think everyone should be a vegan.
Stormy has pointed out something that some of us tend to forget...the
ARistas want the end of all domestication of animals.  They think we
"use" them.  Sure we do....we wear leather,
eat meat, drink milk, etc.  I for one am not ready to give up any of
that, are y'all?  It's fine if somebody doesn't want to eat meat....but
when they start telling me I can't, and I can't wear leather shoes,
they've gone too far.   Mark my words....the day will
come..........hopefully not in my lifetime, tho.

I still like Diane Strasser's idea of people becoming selective
cannibals and eating the ARistas, and I still volunteer to be the cook.
Diane has suggested further
that Lew bring the BBQ sauce.................LOL--I'm up for that, too!

Peggy