[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: van update

  • From: "Bob Grady" <bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 18:58:39 -0700

_____

From: Bob Grady [mailto:bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bobgrady%40comcast.net>
]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 5:12 PM

Subject: Van update

Just got update on our van that broke down on the way to judging in LA. We
pretty much have a new engine It only cost $3600. Which is about $400 less
than we were expecting? We will be going back down Friday to pick it up.
It is only a 7 hour drive each way LOL.

More kudos to a very great couple. Not only did they allow us to use their
car to get home and then keep it for this week, but they are going to allow
us to stay with them Friday night before we have to drive another 7 hours
home.

Evan is the only handler that could out dress me (with colors) his shoes
always matched his jackets. Lamar was the best, but we both tried to outdo
him.

MY POINT: Evan and Tedi are two people that really have the GSD upper most
in their minds, as well as taking care of the people in the breed.

LOOK AT HIS WORK WITH THE JR
HANDLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Please everyone give
a few buck to help these kids.

Great job Evan

__._,_.___

3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRtc2dJZAMyMDQ2NgRzZWM
DZnRyBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEzNjkyNjgyMDg-?act=reply&messageNum=20466> Reply
via web post

 <mailto:bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx?subject=RE%3A%20Van%20update> Reply to sender

 <mailto:gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=RE%3A%20Van%20update> Reply to
group

3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHB
jBHN0aW1lAzEzNjkyNjgyMDg-> Start a New Topic

N2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRtc2dJZAMyMD
Q2NgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzNjkyNjgyMDgEdHBjSWQDMjA0NjU-> Messages
in this topic (2)

Recent Activity:

NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0
aW1lAzEzNjkyNjgyMDg-> Visit Your Group

  *****  Visit our website at:  http://www.gsdshowlist.org  *****

Go to the chat room: http://www.gsdshowlist.org/chat1

** Contact list administrators at: Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx **

The Gsdshowlist is a private forum and all email posted to this list should
be treated as private email.  Do not forward list posts or quotes from a
list post, to any person who is not a list member, without the author's
permission.

The gsdshowlist is not a moderated list. Comments posted to the gsdshowlist
are that of the author of the emails, and do not represent the opinions or
beliefs of the gsdshowlist, its owners, or its members.

<*>Send all posts regarding GSD RESCUE to Rescue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>To temporarily stop list mail send a blank email to:
   gsdshowlist-nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>To restart list mail send a blank email to:
   gsdshowlist-normal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>To restart in digest, or to change to digest mode send to:
   gsdshowlist-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>How to change your list email address if you have a Yahoo ID:
http://www.gsdshowlist.org/emailaddychange.html

Having trouble doing mail settings?  We can do the settings for you.
Feel free to contact a list administrator for help.

DI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTM2OTI2ODIwO
A--> Yahoo! Groups

Switch to:
<mailto:gsdshowlist-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change%20Delivery%20
Format:%20Traditional> Text-Only,
<mailto:gsdshowlist-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Diges
t> Daily Digest .
<mailto:ygroupsnotifications@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Feedback%20on%20the%20r
edesigned%20individual%20mail%20v1> Send us Feedback

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=21028895/grpspId=1705042543/msgI
d=20466/stime=1369268208>