[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: vacuum cleaners

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx" <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 01:37:20 -0600

The Shark "regular " model (only about $130-140) is excellent! I have 4
GSDs all in the house and currently too much carpet (thankfully leaving
later this month for new carpet free flooring :) and LOVE this vacuum! It
has never ever plugged up once, even when I haven't paid attention and
emptied the canister on time LOL. It also has an attached hose, and a
switch to turn off the beater bar for use on bare floors or carpet. I have
found the key to keeping the suction going at its best is to clean out the
filter under the canister at least every 2 weeks (essentially beating out a
sponge regularly and then washing it every 2-3 months) and that makes a
dramatic difference in its "hair unweaving" capabilities from the carpets.
Don't waste your money on a Dyson!!! The Shark brand is smaller, lighter,
and does a far far FAR better job IMHO!! (And cheaper too- Dysons cost a
fortune and so do parts for it!)

Happy cleaning--

Jen P & her Pack

On Friday, December 18, 2015, Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

ok - what is a dog hair proof vac?
Ruth

This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#151b8b29500c5ec4_DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
Committed to the Total Dog You can be Proud of!!!
<http://www.jaydeesphs.com> <http://www.jaydeesphs.com>