[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: update on the Vick case

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 13:36:11 EDT

In a message dated 7/28/07 5:02:45 PM !!!First Boot!!!, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

> and one more thing.........all the michael vick cards are being pulled
> from the bubble gum packs.........so, if you have one, it might be
> valuable in the future..........

they might be worth looking for.  wouldn't it be great if they DID become
valuable and those of us that had them could sell them and donate the money to
rescue?  how fitting that would be!\
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

<BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Get a sneak peek of the
all-new AOL at
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour</HTML>