[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: upcoming shows Florida

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>, "the list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 12:27:27 -0500

Exactly Sheila everyone needs to get those entries in early and don't get
lost in the holiday post office chaos !

I am thinking from the dumping of snow on the Midwest that they are going to
be loving coming to all our shows in Florida this winter hanging out in the
beautiful weather with the greatest breed ever!  And some good Southern
Folks also :o)

January & February are the best two months to visit Florida and show dogs,
the temps are comfortable and at times a little cool but anyone that comes
for our shows have left with good feelings towards Florida.

These shows will be economical.......the motels are priced right, gas is
down in price and several shows in one location and same day specialties
saves on expenses.  Lotsa chances to get majors and good chances to even
finish a dog/bitch in one weekend.

And a temperament test on top of it all to work towards those AOE's, provide
bitch owners with a copy when breeding, provide puppy buyers with parents
certificate copies and provide the companion dog with a lovely certificate
to frame and hang on the wall to say they are awesome and on top of it their
temperament is certified good !!!!

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com