[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: unusual posts

  • From: barbarar <domara4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:56:30 -0600

I dont see any pesky 20's or little buggers!
Do I win?
barbarar

Joan Fox wrote:
 Hey! Joan who?

If this shows up with the pesky 20's let me know.

I never send color backgrounds but did change one thing recently.

If this has the little buggers I will turn it off.

Joan F. Fox

440-543-9165
440-759-4119
Date: 2004/11/19 Fri AM 11:22:30 EST

I'm betting that you're seeing colors, backgrounds, and fonts because the
feature in our email program that turns all of the colors/fonts off was making
the posts have 20s and =0 all over them.  That was much more annoying than
seeing people's colors. :)

Liz in Utah

puppy page updated 11/2/04--exciting litter on the way!

POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

For assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Barbara R.  icq#14282540
domara4@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.domara.com (beautiful GSDs, where form follows function)
http://barbrazart.netfirms.com/animalportraits/index.htm
(watercolor, pastel, oil, acrylic paintings)
http://barbrazart.netfirms.com/
 "I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on disk somewhere"

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image