[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: unusual posts

  • From: "T & D" <domntim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Joan Fox" <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:45:28 -0800

we're talking about printing, aren't we? Tim
        From: T & D
        Date: 11/19/04 14:28:33
        To: campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        she said I had nice fonts.
        are they Britannic Bold 44pts???

        Tim
              From: barbarar
              Date: 11/19/04 13:56:32
              To: campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx
              Cc: RckyIizard@xxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

              I dont see any pesky 20's or little buggers!
              Do I win?
              barbarar

              Joan Fox wrote:

                     Hey! Joan who?

                    If this shows up with the pesky 20's let me know.

                    I never send color backgrounds but did change one thing
recently.

                    If this has the little buggers I will turn it off.

                    From: RckyIizard@xxxxxxx
                    Date: 2004/11/19 Fri AM 11:22:30 EST
                    To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    I'm betting that you're seeing colors, backgrounds, and
fonts because the
                    feature in our email program that turns all of the
colors/fonts off was making
                    the posts have 20s and =0 all over them.  That was much
more annoying than
                    seeing people's colors. :)

                    Liz in Utah

                    puppy page updated 11/2/04--exciting litter on the way!
                    http://hometown.aol.com/rckyiizard/index.html

                    POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the
property of the original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS
or FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original
author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

                    ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION
OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE
EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION
WILL BE PROSECUTED.

                    For assistance, please contact the List Management at
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Barbara R.  icq#14282540
domara4@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.domara.com (beautiful GSDs, where form follows function)
http://barbrazart.netfirms.com/animalportraits/index.htm
(watercolor, pastel, oil, acrylic paintings)
http://barbrazart.netfirms.com/
 "I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on disk somewhere"

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image