[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ununited anconeal process and fragmented medial coronoid pr...

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 08:28:57 -0400

My 2yr old male has UAP, without the FMC... no I have not done the surgery.
The vet did think it would be of much use and he would still end up with
arthritis in that elbow. He has it in only one elbow.

He has good days and bad and is on pain/inflamation meds.  He is, to put it
bluntly, living on borrowed time.  If the pain doesn't get unmanagable, the
meds will probably get him eventually as they are extremely hard on the
liver.

I don't know how bad the pup you mention is, but I hope they can take the
emotion out of the equation when making thier decision and I hope for the
best for them.

Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA www.rihadin.com http://www.rihadin.com/
<http://www.rihadin.com/>
The Truth about H$U$ - www.humanewatch.org <http://www.humanewatch.org/>