[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: unscrupulous breeders

  • From: "Ruth Hartridge" <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 13:29:03 -0500

I have to make a comment here ,I got a puppy fent to me from Canada.  Prior
to being on that Plane trip , she was outgoing too,  When she got here , she
wouldn't come out of her crate , ( yes , she was crate trained)  So I let
her acclimate on her own , Once she was out she was fine , WITH us at home .
Wehn I started to take herout for socialization , she panicked !  She won't
have anything to do with a stranger .  That's OK , We are working on her
slowly , and she IS coming around , and I am not worried a bit. My baby ,
will be fine ,I have gotten dogs That were really spooky when I got them One
is now a Champion ,He has a wonderful temperment .NOW ! It took about a year
and a half , but, I brought him around too! It just takes patience !

Ruth Hartridge
Heineken Shepherds