[ SHOWGSD-L ] unknown handler wins maturity

  • From: Tiffany Bartley <gsdjoelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 07:45:55 -0700 (PDT)

well you know there are still plenty of fair judging normally the handler has
more experience and does a better job but in this case of our good friend mike
spring  did an excellent job presenting his bitch in a deep fill maturity bitch
class .every pass was perfect he had her set up quickly ,every time michael
cheeks looked over at him his dog was looking good,he also can run with the
best of them,so i quess if the dog is presented good then he will get a good
look especially if he has a great bitch or dog,we co-own this bitch with mike
and mary spring   she is out of ALVINNNNN sister  bred to big jake of
gableridge.

   joann