[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: unjustly slandered on another list

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 08:23:17 -0800 (PST)

Well said, Evan, especially the part about the 10%!  There is a lot of
negativity in this sport.  While it is difficult to avoid, a person need not
focus on it!  I think there are two things to focus on when it comes to gsd
people:  The first is to guard one's own speech and behavior.  The second is to
surround oneself with other members of the 10%.

Zoa
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com