[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: unite

  • From: "Rockenstein, Zoa L. " <zlrockenstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <RFWFORGSD@xxxxxxx>, <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>, <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:05:41 -0600

Thanks so much for clarifying this, Dick.  I just have to believe that at least
one YES voter will come forward and rescue our club and our reputation.  I
can't believe any of them really wanted Hunte in the club, and I'll bet most of
them would welcome an opportunity to revisit the vote.  Meanwhile, I am
starting to get very concerned about the level of anger (including my own) that
has been hurled at half of our board.  Even though I don't know most of these
people personally,  I have known them both by reputation and by random acts of
kindness that have come my way for many years.  These are not evil people!  I
would vote for most of them again!  It was a mistakie.  Let's undo it and move
on.  This is my last post on the subject.  I want to spend my time
congratulating new champions, ROMs, litters, OFAs, etc and talking about
electric water buckets.  That is why I am on this list...not to criticize.

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
RiverRock