[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: unbelievable

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <GretchAnya@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 18:16:03 -0500

I didn't go to the site...too rushed.  But I seem to remember something about
them being bought or bred for church raffles to dogfighters....I didn't
remember anything about Mexico.
   On the other hand, there are so many things going on here today, not to
mention something like 400+ emails, I could have several things mixed up.

 I'm trying to remember something I just read in an email from (I think) Flower
Boy, who was quoting Fred.  It went something like this:
... a person can not believe in the possibility that they MAY be wrong...is no
good to anyone...

that quote has nothing to do with the matter at hand...but it's awfully good to
keep in mind, I think.
Peggy