[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: type -sidegait

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "M. Mike Lynch" <cccaudiology@xxxxxxxxx>, <kennadale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:36:12 -0600

THANK YOU BILL. It is hard in a large ring to continue to insist on slower
loose lead judging but we must try.  I have judged a number of dogs that I
had to insist on slower  movement and less more lead to evaluate an animal
that eventually won.  When they move like egg beaters all you see is legs
going fast.  Sandi