[ SHOWGSD-L ] two items

  • From: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 14:56:13 -0500

1. I am still collecting money for the memorial add for AM & CAN Ch AM & CAN
Select Eagle Valleys Hercules who was wned and loved by Linda  Selmon. Any
extra monies that we receive will be donated to Rescue. The Cut off date for
receiving the donations is Nov 20th since it has to be sent in to the Review
for the month of february. send checks to
Norma Hansburg
Box  149
Walker Valley NY
12588
2. I keep trying to see the pictures of the National on Sahrons Web Site and I
can not see them. There is also nothing on the parent club website only on Raus
so its not as good as last years was. If anyone knows how to get through to any
of them pleas let me know
--
norma hansburg
www.normahansburg.com