[ SHOWGSD-L ] (trying to) catch up

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 08:32:50 EST

Wow!  Cant even attempt to catch up with the list.......lots of  activity
going on.

We moved to our new home, and while hubby and child were busy  unpacking I
went to the hospital with a mini stroke (never heard of that before)  and
came home to do PT to get my left side strong again.  I told the  doctors to
rush it.....my dogs and I have no time for me to be sick.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and congrats to those who celebrate
 Advent.

I cant believe how long it took me to write this email....  :-(

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
2 x Sel EX AM CH & Sel CAN CH Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka  JACKIE
Inquest Huckleberry Fun - That Hot Black Dog aka HUCKS
Inquest Doc  Holliday - aka DOC
and Bunny, aka Her Majesty, aka THE  BOSS