[ SHOWGSD-L ] traditional vs. modern very odd

  • From: Cynthia VanDenBerge <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show GSD List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 06:05:08 -0800 (PST)

I went to Petco to buy a new GSD calendar for my desk yesterday and found it
strange that before me were 2 choices: GSD Traditional and GSD Modern!!!!!!
The traditional one had nice photos of pretty nice looking dogs doing their GSD
thing.  The modern one, on the other hand, had very strange looking dogs,
indeed.  They were lighter in color, longer, had wierd looking heads for the
most part and were higher on leg.  I don't know, check it out if you get to
Petco.  I thought it was strange.  BTW: I bought 2 "traditional" calendars!
Cynthia