[ SHOWGSD-L ] too many in California

  • From: Connie <vallesaladogsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 20:23:42 -0600

California shelters overrun with GSDs . Is there anyone that would like to
adopt a needy
GSD . Apparently the rescues don't have room for them . You can go to this link
and click on each dog to see him/her . http://forums.gsdwest.com/?forum6854
They are killing them quickly but if anyone is really interested they will hold
them for them. I can't believe how many there are that don't have help . What a
heart breaker :-((
Connie Palmer Williams - Executive Director
German Shepherd Rescue of Central Colorado Inc.
..."I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep"...Robert Frost
 www.GSDRColorado.com

Join us at www.GSDwest.com Rescue Forum and
        networking Rescue's and Rescuers
                   throughout the west