[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: too early to start predicitions????

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 20:35:48 -0700 (PDT)

a good and honest judge could not care less what he or she reads on this or any
other list...predictions mean nothing and have no influence to honest
judges...some believe that they are all honest...America allows you to believe
this and the tooth fairy, the Loch Ness Monster and other types of
nonsense....Ed Hill

Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 10/14/2006 3:38:18 P.M. Central Standard Time,
chblackvelvet@xxxxxxx writes:
I'm wondering if it's too early to start predictions?!!!!!!!!!!! I know that
a good amount of judges are on this list and hopefully the ones judging the
national arn't reading this! If so, we can wait a few more days to start

I would certainly wait a few more days.........
Molly

Member GSDCA, GSDCC, Lifetime member CKC, GSDC of Beaumont
Trillia German Shepherds

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original