[ SHOWGSD-L ] todays a better day******

  • From: Sandy Staack <s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 07:04:22 -0700 (PDT)

Don Staack is Stable and has a appt with my Cardiologist Thurs. We still aren't
sure what happened .Thanks for all your emails and prayers.He is getting out of
the hospital today.He was so touched by your responses and prayers for him.Some
even called him.He will not be showing his BIAFDonsta's You Had Me At WOW puppy
bitch at the futurity finals at the Nationals, too much exertion. Our good
friend, The lovely talented Diane Brown will show her in the Novice Bitch class
for us.Thank you all so much we feel your strength.and Thank God for our friend
Sid Riley who saved Don's life just by being there.Sandy Staack

 Donsta Shepherds "Updated"
2006,SW,BOM,CH.Ponca Hill's WOW of Ritarra OFA Good
CH.Ritarra's Lasting Impression OFA Good
Donsta's Twice As Nice Ritarra OFA Good(ch.pts)
Donsta's DoubleTake Ritarra OFA Excellent(ch.pts)
Donsta's Peachy Keen(ch.pts)
09BIAF,Donsta's You Had Me At WOW http://geocities.com/donsta_kennel/