[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: to pass the time.......

  • From: Gary Weickelt <gweickelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 19:03:45 -0600

Gee, here the raking season is over. It is now shoveling season. If
you are tired of raking, please feel free to come up here to Wonderful
Wisconsin to assist in shoveling out the kennels. It's really
enjoyable, you put on every layer of clothes you have and go out to
the kennel and try to make the shovel do what your mind thinks it
should do. Not enjoyable. Oh, then have  girl who thinks it's her job
to catch or try to catch every shovel full you scoop. She's having fun!
OK, back to the kennel where I belong,
Gary in Wis