[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: to PI or NOPI

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: SoilentGrn@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 23:18:22 -0400 (EDT)

VERY wise advice Lissa........
I use a pencil tattoo and put ID on my dogs....for my benefit, not the rest
 of the counting world.
Molly

In a message dated 5/26/2012 9:12:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
SoilentGrn@xxxxxxx writes:
I have a  mixed bag, some are PI and some are NOPI.   It  kinda depends
what
I will do with them.

Not too many years ago the State of  California wanted every dog  PI-ed.
Along with stringent spay  and neuter rules.  I decided then I  would be
careful with what  I kept under the radar thus some are NOPI.   That law
went bye
bye for now but it seems to me if you all are insisting on PI  you  are
doing
the job of the AR people for them.

If you do not trust  the person do not do business with  them.

Lissa