[ SHOWGSD-L ] timing for show results ----

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "show gsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 16:54:00 -0600

In looking at our - ahem - "maybe" problem of posting
wins - ahem - "maybe" --- too soon - I just thought of
an idea --- Ok -  Da List has     "RULES"
So --- How about adding a "schedule" for this stuff -----
Oh, I know this has really made folks respond big time
and I've really LOVED some of the responses.
However, in this case, perhaps it would be best if we'd
just WAIT - as in "patience" until - say Sunday Eve
when the ---- complete cluster or what ever ---  is over.
Think about it tho! We could get the full episode of same
at once, not piecemeal.  Maybe a dog finished that weekend
or got some neat title as a result of the entire week end of
being there ---  That news would be COMPLETE.
Just and idea I thought of as I read some of these
posts concerning early results ---    However, BEING
AT HOME LIKE SOME ---- THE CRITIQUE OF A JUDGE
AND/OR A REAL BEAUTIFUL "BEING THERE" deal like
Evan does is so WONDERFUL ---    Norma & the critters (thinking, maybe)