[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ticks question

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 12:32:01 -0700

AND...........we cannot get them to leave!!

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com

  From: Ken Tank Cc: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 11:28
AM
  Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ticks question

  Can't be from California.  All the parasites from California are in the state
Congress.
  Ken

  On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 9:34 AM, <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx> wrote:

  > We here in Reno don't usually have ticks.  But with the warm winter I >
think they>
  have migrated from California.  How could it be that only one dog gets> ticks
and>
  the other doesn't?> Alycia

any post.