[ SHOWGSD-L ] thisa and thata

  • From: NHANSBURGH@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 19:46:33 -0400

1. Today was Derby Day which we always celebrate here at Whirlaway.
Thought it was a strong race this year. We shall see what happens in
the Preakness. I did pick the first three but not in any specific order
so Joan did better then I did. I expected KENT to do better.

2. Tomorrow is the anniversary of the day I brought the Holy Terror
home from Lorraines. That was eight years ago and she has shown no
signs of slowing down.It was a very wise descision and not all of our
doggy decisions are that wise.She has never given me a bad
moment.Around here She is THE QUEEN

3. Picked out the paving stones for the rear terrace yesterday. Took
several walks around the property to make some final decisions.

4.Missed the Rhode Island back to backs due to being under the weather
however the weather is looking a lot better now. Melody was
dissapointed. She likes dog shows but another day will bring another
show. Jack is preening himself because he went to THE BEAUTY PARLOR, he
saw THE DOG
SHOW BAG and he heard the words MAJORS. We can only hope.

5. Jane Kerner please get in touch with me.

6. Forgot to mention that I ran into Barbara Fisher who was retiring
from her job at Macys. And that George took a job working at Bihari
Kennels.