[ SHOWGSD-L ] thisa and thata

  • From: NHANSBURGH@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:20:13 -0500

1.Got my winter energy bill today and is lower then the average phone
bill.Get radient heat! and get credit for it.

2. Went dog food shopping and my canned meat was one of the few that
was not recalled.Most of the other shelves were empty. I am feeding
three dogs here average age seven.

3. Got my new glasses and now I can read the scores on the TV screen
from 20 feet away. Can not wait for the Final Four.

4. Got my latest column in to the Quarterly which made my Editor very
happy.

5. Gave my brother a Birthday party here on Saturday and everything
went very well. I just hope its not his last.

6. The last of the winter snows is on complete meltdown and spring is
really here.

7. Have been hitting the auctions to check out whats hot amd whats not.

8. Met another new neighbor. They have Ridgebacks. This is dog country
people.

9. Have still not been to a Dog Show since the National. Might get to
one in a month or so.It all depends.