[ SHOWGSD-L ] thisa and thata

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:09:59 -0500

1. Well we had six hours of snow today instead of the rain we were supposed to
get. Nothing much got done. I was planning to go to the Garden tomorrow but
instead of 55-60 degrees and sunshine we will be in the high thirties, Damn
just when I thought everything was going very smoothly.

2.If I had guessed the other way I would be in California today.

3. The Holy terror has still not come in season. Double Damn

4. Got piles of nice things from the AKC today. Plus a wonderful letter. This
is the fifth judge who has written a Rave review. We shall have plenty for the
titleholders list. Got A championship Certificate. An Awards Record and another
DNA kit. We are going to do the whole family.Eventually this will help as the
science gets more sophisticated.

5. got a request for Jacks pedigree. His entire pedigree can be found on the
OFA Web SIte.Plus much much more..

6. Have not heard anything more Re Henry Dancosse but I passed on your prayers
to Anthony who will pass them on
to Leslie.