[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: thisa and thata

  • From: Deanne Jur <djur@xxxxxxx>
  • To: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx, "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:12:21 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

This is exactly the kind of mutually respectful relationship I am seeking!
If all involved are willing to work together, be honest and realistic - how
can anyone lose? For even if that "hopeful prospect" doesn't turn out (for
whatever reason) all involved have gained a friend... and still have their
loved companion.

Deanne
www.jurhaus.com