[ SHOWGSD-L ] thisa and thata

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 23:38:45 -0500

1. First I wonder how many people would know exactly who this dog is:
He was shown in the classes five times
He won his class at the National Specialty Show. It was his first show
He went WD at Westminster for his first points
He went BOB from the Classes at the largest Regional Specialty in the
Country under a German Judge and over a Grand Victor
He went WD at his next three shows all Specialties
As a Special He Was shown Nine times
He won 5 BOB and one BOS (two of them at all breed shows)
He was shown at three National Specialty Shows going Select All Three
times
WHO IS HE?

2. Secondly if Helen Gleason remembers which animals Jackie LAPresta
owned I wish she would post them.

3. I will be in my new house in two weeks!I will post some pictures
with dogs in the foreground of course.

4. So far the temperature around here is still 65 degrees. The storm
passed over us on its way north so a south wind is blowing. I do not
expect to even see snow for the rest of this year.