[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: thisa and thata

  • From: "Joan Fox" <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx>, <WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:02:22 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

 Ahha!
Maybe Gail should start accepting articles for the Review like these.
Subscriptions would soar and therefore ads from  commercial accounts.

We could start with the Internet scandal over the fixed Kolby voting.
The lengths that some will go to to sell calendars.
We could run innumerable stories about the adventures of FB and Bill.
The possibilities are endless!
We would need a roving reporter to attend the shows and take candid shots.
Maybe Bob Lindsay could do double duty?
My mind is running wild but much of it could not be published!

BTW.... I was thinking that I would love to have a J LO butt implant, like
so many have, but my husband said that the chip industry would have to cut
down in Ca. as there would be no silicone left!