[ SHOWGSD-L ] thisa and thata

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 16:27:34 -0500

1. the first real snow fell last night. what a gorgeous morning. four lovely
inches clear and white. by ten all the roads were clear and the sun shone
bright. a perfect snowfall just right.

2. Jacks DNA Certificate arrived today and I am now fascinated to compare with
other people to see if any of the breakdowns match up. Must call the Newtons
and see. What fun!

3. Dropped video tape off to be burned to DVD. no new orders came in so i
expect the ones who wanted it sent for it fast...... I learned a lot doing this
one. i always do. Digitized features will not transfer to regular high eight
tape from digitized tape. that is from camera to camera. so all the digitized
titles get wiped out. you need special lab equipment in a high tech lab not a
photo lab to do it.things can be upgraded but not down graded.its a one way
street. my next camera will take everything on dvd.

4. To get in on the medical discussion. Baytril is an expensive drug. The cost
of a vaginal culture which y
ou need to do anyway is less then ten days of baytril would cost you.(ten days
is the normal medical prescription)the culture will tell you about more then
just mycoplasma.Brucellosis also required is different. its a very dangerous in
fection that can wipe out an entire kennel. Just ask cattle farmers.

5. The Immune system is a whole other story. I am working on capsulizing my
info on that. I was one of the first children in the country to be raised by
public health care and given many different types of immunizations. they were
incredibly successful. i kept health records and fertility records and exact
records on all births and eventual deaths. The immune system can be introduced
by reading the story of Achilles.