[ SHOWGSD-L ] thisa and thata

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:48:36 -0500

1. It is absolutely gorgeous here in New York. The sky is a bright blue, the
sun is shining, there is a light sprinkling of snow on the mountains. Its about
45 degrees out as we prepare for our trip south right after the first of the
year.

2. I ran the videotapes of "the Boss" at 12-18 months. There were quite a few
requests for it. Lilly Marlene is in acts two and three. Unedited (and it
hardly needs editing) it runs 55 minutes. It features Rita Sandell in part one
judging dogs at either orange coast or long beach. Part two is Lana (the one
and only ) judging the day before the futurity. Part three has Helen Franklin
(in costume) doing the futurity. If there is anyone else who wants that film
let me know because I can check the price this week.My video is High Eight but
the copies will either be VHS or DVD(DVD is higher quality then VHS).

3. Made a call to the Orange Coast Club on Saturday night during the Xmas party
and said hello to the whole gang. I was in a great mood
having just returned from a family holiday dinner with Jack who was such a good
guest he has been invited back.

4. I have been taking bids from contractors on the building of the house.
Planning to do that starting in the spring.

5. Finished writing the Quarterly Column and must run and contact my editor.