[ SHOWGSD-L ] thisa and thata

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 17:27:53 -0500

1. got the pictures back from Tucson and besides three nice pictures of the
holy terror I got a bonus. they sent me the roots pictures from the following
day. paul jennifer if you are out there. they are not lost. i got them today
and i will stick them in the mail to you.still never got the pictures from
georgia from back in september. maybe they sent those to someone else.

2. i am having great fun talking to builders getting all kinds of estimates on
the work needed to build the house.

3. hope they get the ebay auction straightened out. i have been an ebay bidder
for years and never had a problem of any kind. of course we are at war now and
people are being strip searched in airports so lord knows what kind of
investigating they are doing on line.

4. was supposed to be at dog shows this weekend but ........I entered where I
was told to enter and the majors do not look forthcoming(me I wanted to go to
mississippi and they got five points there.) Its also warmer there.

5.
 getting ready to take off for points south after the first of the year. Must
run