[ SHOWGSD-L ] thisa and thata

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 08:43:10 -0500

1. one of the three biggest lies is that there are very few handlers on
the west coast. For those of you who have been to the National. Here is
a list from over the years:
Jerry Guzman 2 GVictors and a G Victress
John Wilcox a GVictor and a G Victress
Gloria Birch handled and did not own a Grand Victor and owner handled a
Grand Victress
Leo Bellini handled a third one for her(because she got tired)
Gail Sprock a Grand Victress
Ken Tank a Grand Victress
Jerry Graham a Grand Victress
Bob Penny a double Grand Victor
Angelo La Tella a breeder owner handled Grand Victor
Julie Wheeler Hamasaki A grand Victor
Neil Given a Grand VIctor(he later moved to Kansas City but was living
in California when he won)
Sergio Espijo: This years Grand Victress

Thats a dozen and I probably forgot one someplace. I am expecting JR
Alcantara and Art Sinclair to have one one of these days. I think thats
just as many if not more then I have seen handle from the East Coast.
Ithink each area has had its
share of handlers.