[ SHOWGSD-L ] thisa and thata

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 08:45:10 -0500

1. Do not know what made me watch the Rutgers Louisville game but it
turned out to be an historic moment in Sports. Did you know that the
very first Football game was played 137 years ago. It was played by
Rutgers and Princeton and Rutgers won it 6 to 4 Now little Rutgers is
one of only 4 undefeated teams in the country and has been catapulted
into the Top Ten. Good chance the coach will be Coach Of the Year.They
could even be playing for the National Championship. They lit up the
Empire State BUilding in Rutgers Red.

2.Was excited and Thrilled to see the Democrats make a clean sweep of
this years elections. You can not fool all of the people all of the
time.

3. I have spent 24 days at Dog Shows this year. I am tired of seeing
Judges treat a dog like he was some other dog who was shown over ten
years ago. I wish they would wake up and get into the 21st century. I
crossed more show sites and more judges off my list this year then in
any other year since I went into dogs. Tha
ts saying quite a bit since thats 44 years. Maybe other people are
doing the same thing since entries are falling so fast you can not even
catch them.Who the hell wants to go to shows that are won over and over
again by the same 100 exhibitors. Let them hold their own shows and pay
for all the entries.It would be fine if they always had the best dogs
but they do not.

4. Why do I love my dogs? what a dumb question. My dogs are here 24/7
365 days a year. None of you out there can say the same thing.