[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: thisa and thata

  • From: "insitegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx" <insitegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:35:53 GMT

I remember seeing you at a show a few weeks ago and didn't see you clapping for
my bitch, or others should they have pulled cause you were rude to my dog or
others and break the major that your bitch won.  Of course not.  Sometimes we
are in our own world watching our dogs, our friends dogs.  And sometimes we
have our favorites.  If I pulled everytime some one didn't support me and my
dogs or make me feel welcome I wouldn't be showing very much.  Its called good
sportmanship and helping build majors that are so hard to come by.  In fact at
those shows we didn't move our bitch up(she finished 2 wks before) one day
cause the major was so close we didn't want to break the major.  We should all
try to help one another and stop thinking of ourselves only.
Pat

NetZero Platinum $9.95.
NetZero HiSpeed $14.95.
Sign up Today at http://www.netzero.net or
Visit Sam Goody, Suncoast or MediaPlay Stores.