[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: thisa and thata

  • From: CMILL189@xxxxxxx
  • To: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:04:39 EST

Well Everyone and Norma  I can sum it all up in 2 words GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP
that's why!!  Our entries are getting so small and almost no majors at all in
NE
this past Summer and Fall. That is pretty sad for our great breed. Until we
all start supporting each other, there will not be any majors.  I would like to
leave everyone with a story to think about.
  My friends and neighbors a young couple with their very first show dog a
Siberian Husky attended their first dog show in Springfield, MA, weekend.
Their breeder was not there, so they went in alone and were owner handling. I
was able to go over to them and say a quick Hi, see you when GSD's are over.
When GSD's were over I went  to welcome them to our awesome sport.  I was so
impressed when they told me this story.  They were standing ringside with
their puppy looking new,  a Siberian exhibitor noticed them and went over and
introduced herself, shook there hands, welcomed them, and said please come over
and join us we will give you a hand!!!  .....
Cindy
                                             Craig and Cynthia Miller
MillerTime Shepherds
German Shepherds with STYLE