[ SHOWGSD-L ] thisa and thata

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 07:18:38 -0400

1. Went to my old clubs show yesterday NNJ(northern
NewJersey).Dedicated to Maria Bihari, the food was free and there were
very few absentees. There were lots of puppies. The weather turned
colder earlier this year so I hope none of the babies got sick.

2. Saw Jack off to the National with Fred. Talked to Cheryl Olsen among
others. They passed the petition against Hunte and his puppies.Little
Joe was there and gave me the worlds biggest hug.

3.Today I will be dropping the girls off at Joeys.

4. Tomorrow I will be off for Saint Louis. I will see you there.

5. On the home front My brother is back in the hospital for a biopsy.
He has been getting Blood Transfusions. Cousin Paul is in charge of
Construction while I am gone. I really need to get away.

6. I wish everyone a safe and healthy trip.Best of luck to all. Signing
off for now.

Norma