[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: thisa and thata

  • From: "solanagsd" <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx>, <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 11:56:08 -0400

Well said....CH Dani finished with 4 majors 2 at all breed shows under
specialty judges...AM CAN CH Haley finished with 4 majors all at
specialty shows and then got 2 breeds at all breeds placing 2 and 3rd
in the groups both days....Here in our area we DO NOT have MORE
majors at the ALL BREED shows...WHY waste the entries for 1 pointers
times 9 or 10 when you can do it in 3 or 4 when they are ready
Deborah Gebhard
Solana Shepherds, MI