[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: thisa and thata

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 15:38:00 -0400

there are more then twice as many majors available at all breed shows
then at specialties.when dogs get minored out they are not shown at
minors any longer. after i got two quick majors on one bitch the
handler told me she was finished. it took two years to get those little
points but we did not take a major we did not need from another bitch.