[ SHOWGSD-L ] thisa and thata

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:19:14 -0400

1.Marie Leary last judged at the National in 1968. She did dogs and she
judged it sitting down.She was enormously wealthy. (i believe they
owned General foods), She was also quite wild and she and her best
friend Anne Carpenter were the subject of many of the early tales i
heard from Winfield Smith. I sat with her at one of the dinners and we
had a very interesting talk. I sold a puppy from my second litter to
one of her neighbors. His name was Fred and they sent him to Winnefred
Strickland for training.

2.Josephine rine was an illustrator. I used to baby sit for her
children.

3. Adele Colgate sold Connie Beckhardt her foundation bitch Hobby House
Katja Of The Hills.So that bitch is in almost every pedigree in
America.

4. Geraldine Rockefeller (mrs Hartley Dodge) has an enormous number of
biographies on line.