[ SHOWGSD-L ] thisa and thata

  • From: NHANSBURGH@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:23:29 -0400

1. Actually i think the bike originated in Scotland where men wear
kilts.

2.On the subject of stud fees. The most important thing is how good the
stud dog owner is at getting animals bred.Who the hell wants to pay a
stud fee and not get puppies. I once figured out statistically that
half the time you end up with no puppies or doing c sections or ais
which is ridiculous expensive and dissapointing. Pardon me for being so
practical.There are lots of lovely people who have not got a clue when
it comes to breeding a bitch.There are also some people who do not give
a damn.

3. Had a wonderful Fourth Of July at my cousins. She is now the
campaign manager for the the next County District Attorney. THats the
last office we do not hold here.

4.Talked to my Cousin who lives in Colorado about twenty miles away
from THE RANCH. He said they had a really cold winter this past year.
We are organizing....