[ SHOWGSD-L ] thisa and thata

  • From: NHANSBURGH@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:59:05 -0400

1. Its pouring down rain here thank god. There was enoug humidity
yesterday to wash all the floors without using any water. It had to
somewhere and the grass needed it.

2. Getting ready for more summer Dog Shows with everybody healthy and
in good coat. At the rate entries are going pretty soon you will only
need ten dogs for a major. Might just as well leave for Canada.

3. Talked to a number of Dog people in the past week. I like my
information to come directly from the source.

4.I was really sorry to hear about Booker. He was a really cool dog. I
told Jerry Guzman when he was in the classes that he was definitely a
select dog. I watched him finish under Bob Eaton the week that R Man
died. That was another dog I loved. I like to know them all up close
and personal. I knew Leroy too. Had a chance to visit with him at
Jamies but he was over twelve and had a great life.I hate it when we
lose the good ones too young.

5. Its very busy here and I just heard a very loud noise co
ming from the other room. Must run