[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: this is one way to do it...

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Gatlinp@xxxxxxx>, <pruett@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 20:45:01 -0700

Sometimes there is merit in receiving things a little late. My ballot came
just when the first complained about getting theirs returned. In fact, I
already had my ballot in the mailbox to be picked up. There again, the
mailman was late, I ran out with a magic marker, marked off my name and
address, the mailman picked it up 15 minutes later - this was the day before
yesterday and my ballot was not returned to me. Phffft. I made in just in
time.
Lee F.