[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: this is all true......................

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:53:54 -0400

Try living in Los Angeles.? The signs all indicate Cities.? On Coast states,
direction means next to nothing.? There is the Santa Monica Freeway, San Diego,
Ventura and Antelope Valley freeways.? For an out of town person who has no
clue where these Cities are located, it can be very confusing.? Not to mention
the pronunciation of the street names.? You ask a local?where? "Sep-ol-veeda"
(Sepulveda)?is located, they just laugh.? And, the San Diego Freeway doesn't
even go to San Diego.? It ends about 20 miles before you even get to San Diego
County.? The Ventura freeway?is really fun.? You can take it north, south, east
or west,?depending on where you actually want to go.? Ventura is NW of L.A.?
But,?the freeway?still goes east from?the north point until it turns into
another freeway.? Unless one knows where Ventura is,?it is very confusing.? I
swear these map planners all got together during a drunken poker game?to plan
the routes.? Then, they added the sign guys to their poss
 e.? I think it is all just a conspiracy to mess with us, no matter where you
live. LOL!??
Laura???????