[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: this has got to be a joke!!!!

  • From: Holly Woods <hollywoods@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 07:01:12 -0800

Omg.. I think these people all end up in my obedience classes too.. I have
people that quit after the first night .. Some of the answers are.. I dont
think my dog has to know those things.... like sit at your side in the heel
position... I just want it to come when called. Like if it wont listen to
you for sit its going to listen when it is called?