[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: thirteen club

  • From: Carolyn Putnam <kleinkauf2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Janbraeloch@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 09:00:11 -0700

Go to the PC website - GSDCA.org - look under forms and you will find
the link to the Thirteen Club application. Please read the directions
carefully - that is be sure to include a 4 generation pedigree, a copy
of the registration, and a completed application form -which is
printable from the website link. Then snail mail it to me - address is
on the form. I will process it as soon as possible and you will receive
your certificate in the mail.
Carolyn Putnam
Thirteen Club Chair